- Achtung Baby: German Women Seek Pure Blood Aryan Men In India
- Hospital Patients Now Being Microchipped With Wireless “Electronic Tattoos”
- Queen's Shock as Beloved Dogs are fed Reheated Meals Instead of Freshly Cooked
- Born to be Couch Potatoes? Evolutionary Change Takes One Million Years, Scientists Say
- The Dumbing Down of America: College Students Stumped by Search Engines, Research Finds
- "Because today we live in a society in which spurious realities are manufactured by the media, by governments, by big corporations, by religious groups, political groups...So I ask, in my writing, What is real? Because unceasingly we are bombarded with pseudo-realities manufactured by very sophisticated people using very sophisticated electronic mechanisms. I do not distrust their motives; I distrust their power. They have a lot of it. And it is an astonishing power: that of creating whole universes, universes of the mind. I ought to know. I do the same thing."
— Philip K. Dick
- James Gandolfini dead at 51: The Sopranos actor dies in Italy following a suspected heart attackJames Gandolfini has died in Italy aged 51
- Dilapidated home on millionaire's resort of Sandbanks sold for record sum because of its incredible sea viewThe shabby home in Dorset, last sold on the market in 1998 for £665,000, enjoys one of the best locations on Sandbanks, with two-way views of Poole Harbour.
- Kate Middleton's natural baby birth - with Carole and Pippa there too? Mother and sister are put on stand-by in case William is on RAF dutyThe Duchess of Cambridge, 31, who is expecting her first baby in a month's time, will give birth in the private Lindo Wing of St Mary's Hospital in Paddington West London, where Prince William was born in 1982.
- One-way mirrors, bottomless floors and walls made of gold: The world's most creative TOILETS resemble pieces of art!While the Far East leads the field in creative approaches to toilet design, London has more than one innovative commode of its own.
- Natalia risked death to give a kidney to this total stranger. And her reasons will take your breath awayFor Natalia Aggiano, 35, donating her kidney in February 2011 wasn't just about gifting new life to a stranger but creating a legacy for her mother.
- Drunk robber who held up petrol station wearing a SEE-THROUGH plastic bag over his head jailed for two yearsA drunk robber who held up a petrol station in St Austell, Cornwall whilst wearing a see-through plastic bag over his head has been jailed for two years.
- Give 12-year-olds career advice to stop them wasting their working lives says CBI director-generalTeenagers are leaving education with little knowledge of the jobs market, CBI director-general John Cridland warned.
- Husband, 33, 'battered 42-year-old wife to death with ornamental elephant after she asked for divorce'Devendra Singh has admitted to killing Charlotte Smith, in a brutal attack in Leek, Staffordshire, in September last year, but denies murder on the basis he suffered a 'loss of control'.
- Babies given antibiotics before they're one 'are more prone to eczema': Drugs increase risk by 40%After years of debate about a possible link, a huge study shows taking the drugs in the first year of life increases the chances of developing the skin disorder by 40 per cent.
- Breakthrough medical trial allows 3-year-old to hear for the first timeGrayson Clamp's parents tried everything to help their deaf 3-year-old son hear. But when a cochlear implant failed to fix his auditory disability, Len and Nicole Clamp turned to an untested method that had never before been used on children in the United States: an 'auditory brain stem implant'
- James Gandolfini dead at 51: The Sopranos actor dies in Italy following a suspected heart attack